FUNCTIONS OF DIRECTOR (HR & A)
General Statement of Function
Under direction from the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Compnay, HR & Admn Director shall be responsible for the recruitment and placement of the "right people to the right jobs" and enhancing their levels of motivation / morale / job satisfaction through:-
a) The provision of the necessary support systems and structures such as an attractive compensation package, a fair and objective system for promotion and career progression, training and development inputs to keep people in pace with the changing demands of their jobs, etc.
b) The creation of a working environment and operationalization of administrative support systems that will promote employee performance and productivity.
More specifically the Human Resources Director shall perform following functions:-
a) A human resource philosophy which shall govern the company’s actions with respect to human resources management.
b) Prepare a Human Resource Plan to support the short and medium-term goals of the company.
c) Develop the policies, guidelines and procedures for the following human resources management concerns:-
- Manpower planning / budgeting.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Appointment, deployment, re-deployment / transfers.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Career planning and promotions.
- Performance management.
- Incentives administration.
- Training and development.
- Grant of Move over
- Grant of permission for higher education.
- Consider and approve transfer requests.
- Sanction leave.
- Disciplinary cases upto BPS 1 to 16.